Due to recent concerns about COVID-19 the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador (CHHA-NL) has decided to cancel all public events for the remainder of the month of March in an attempt to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- hearing screenings scheduled on Tuesdays
- the Meniere’s & Tinnitus Resource Group guest speaker scheduled for March 19
- speechreading Level 1 class scheduled to begin March 25.
The CHHA-NL will also be limiting interactions with the public until the end of March.
- there will be no walk in appointments available.
- borrowing or purchasing hearing assistive technology will not be available for the next two weeks.
Here To Support You
CHHA-NL staff are still here to support you.
If you have questions about your hearing, about hearing technology,the Provincial Hearing Aid program, or other supports, please connect in one of the following ways:
Andrea Augot firstname.lastname@example.org
Brittany Hiscock 1- (709) 753-3224 ext: 226 or 1-888-753-3224 ext: 226
Text Message (SMS) 1-709-725-3224 and we will connect you with the correct staff person as needed. Please note this is a text line ONLY and phone calls at this line will not be answered.
We will provide another update at the end of March as we continue to assess this rapidly changing situation.