Summer Student Job Description
8 week summer position(s), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be in Level 1, 2, or 3 high school student or
- Attending post-secondary school in the upcoming academic year (Fall 2015)
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
The summer student(s) will assist Staff in the following:
- Greeting and providing information to the public
- Clerical Support / Data entry
- Tidy and organize inventory
- Assist in the planning of upcoming events
Skills / Qualifications / Certification Required:
- Computer skills (MS Word); other software would be an asset such as MS Excel.
- Desire to work with individuals with hearing loss
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable manner, comfortable interacting in this environment
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Respectful, non-judgmental, patient and understanding
- Certificate of conduct
We thank all who apply but only those contacted will be interviewed. Preference will be given to qualified persons with hearing loss. NO CALLS PLEASE!
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Canadian Hard of Hearing Association-NL
1081 Topsail Road Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5G1
Deadline: Friday, June 5, 2015
****PLEASE NOTE: That the position(s) are pending the approval of funding.