Safe and Sound
Safe and Sound: Grade 4 School Presentations
We currently provide 1 hour school presentations – “Safe and Sound” – about your ear and how your hear, to supplement the Newfoundland and Labrador Grade 4 curriculum unit on Sound and other school-based curriculum, on request.
Our engaging Grade 4 Presentation includes video, audio and interactive i-Pod sound-level testing and covers the following topics:
- How We Hear (ear anatomy)
- How We Measure Sound (decibels)
- What Does Hearing Loss Sound Like?
- Noise & How Loud is Too Loud?
- How Noise Causes Hearing Damage
- What We Can Do to Protect Our Hearing
Book Your 2017 “Safe and Sound” Classroom Presentation
For More Information
Brittany Hiscock, Facilitator of Programs & Services
firstname.lastname@example.org or (709) 753-3224 ext: 227