Safe and Sound
Safe and Sound: An Online Program for Science 4
Safe & Sound is a brand new program launching in October 2017 – a FREE online curriculum resource for Grade 4 teachers in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Our engaging Safe & Sound Grade 4 materials include video, audio, activity suggestions, online quizzes and resource materials and covers the following topics:
- How We Hear (ear anatomy)
- How We Measure Sound (decibels)
- What Does Hearing Loss Sound Like?
- Noise & How Loud is Too Loud?
- How Noise Causes Hearing Damage
- What We Can Do to Protect Our Hearing
Want to Get An E-Mail When The Program Launches?
Sign Up Here For All The Updates
For More Program Information or Additional Requests, Please Contact
Facilitator of Programs & Services
(709) 753-3224 ext: 227