Starting To Think About Your Hearing?
Sign-up for the FREE weekly e-mail information series, Making The Most Of Your Hearing, and receive information in your e-mail inbox about hearing and reduced hearing.
Originally published by the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador as a booklet, this series helps you understand hearing health, and includes topics such as:
- Signs of reduced hearing
- Reasons to improve your hearing
- The importance of monitoring your hearing
- What to expect from your hearing care professional
- Hearing technology of today
- Keys to successfully living with reduced hearing
- Choosing the right technology for you
- and more
Making The Most of Your Hearing: Who Is This Series For?
The Making The Most Of Your Hearing e-mail series is for anyone who is finding it difficult to hear, and for family members and friends with someone in their life who may be experiencing difficulty with their hearing.
This e-mail series is also a useful tool for health professionals and members of the public who are interested in learning more about hearing and the steps to take if someone is experiencing reduced hearing.