Hearing in the Workplace
The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association has published an employment guidebook:
The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador offers a variety of programs and services for successful hearing in the workplace. Individuals with hearing loss can avail of:
- Individual Information Services to discuss any hearing challenges you may be experiencing at work.
- Our Assistive Technology Loans program allows individuals to try various hearing technology in the workplace.
- Customized presentations are of benefit for staff training and development and include: understanding hearing loss, communication tips, hearing assistive technology and more.
- Advice and consultation for workplaces looking to become more hearing accessible.
- Speech (lip) reading Classes.
For more information, or to book an appointment to discuss your specific needs, please contact us.