Preparing For Post-Secondary
Tools for Preparing for Post-Secondary
Know Your Technology Needs
- Hearing Assistive Technology Lending Program – “shake awake” alarm clocks, telephone technology, visual and tacile smoke detectors and much more.
- Access Educational Support Services to get access to assistive listening devices and accessories, and more. Learn more here.
Money and Funding
- Apply for the CHHA-NL Susan Browne Memorial Entrance Scholarship
- Grants: Students with permanent disabilities (hearing loss) may qualify for a grant of $2,000 per year of study – this involves an application to student aid, followed by verification of eligibility.
Connect With Others
- Join the CHHA-NL Young Adults Facebook Group
Watch The Recorded Webinar
Post Secondary Webinar – April 16, 2018 – Chat Summary (PDF of notes from the chat)
Please contact Andrea Augot – Coordinator of Client Services
1-888-753-3224 ext: 228