Speechreading Level 1 Spring 2017 classes (morning or evening option) begin on Tuesday, March 21 and run for 8 weeks.
“A valuable, helpful, educational experience” – participant Fall 2016
WHAT ARE CLASSES LIKE?
- Classes are fun, informal and are taught by a trained Speechreading Instructor.
- Class size is limited to 12-14 people.
- We have a fully hearing accessible building.
- Class participants represent a wide variety of ages.
- Family members are welcome and encouraged to register and attend.
- Class participants have an opportunity to meet others – our class break is always a social activity!
Learn more about about speech (lip) reading classes.
“This was a fabulous experience. For the first time in a very long time, I felt I could fully participate as part of a group“. – participant Fall 2016
“I have praised the class to my friends and family since Day 1” – participant Fall 2016
Please complete the form below to sign-up for Speechreading Level 1 (please note if you prefer morning or evening timeslot)
or for more information contact Alison Butler, Coordinator of Education and Awareness at (709) 753-3224 ext: 230