Newfoundland and Labrador Cochlear Implant (CI) Users Survey
The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association-NL (CHHA-NL), the CHHA-NL Cochlear Implant Resource Group and the Janeway Audiology Department have formed a research partnership to conduct this survey with users of Cochlear Implants (CIs) in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information, from CI users like yourself with respect to the following and other points of interest:
- Information regarding your experiences with wearing a CI;
- Information on how the CI has impacted your hearing (better or worse or no difference);
- Information on how the CI has impacted your overall quality of life (better, worse, no difference);
- Information on how many repairs have been required and at what cost;
- Information about whether you’ve had to replace the CI Processor and at what cost;
- Information about any financial support received, or had to absorb the cost yourself;
- Information on whether you’ve needed to replace the CI Processor but can’t afford to do so;
- Information on other items of related interest.
To complete the survey, please click here or use the button below.
We thank you for your participation in this survey. If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact the CHHA-NL Executive Director, Leon Mills.
To contact Leon, please find his email below, or contact him: by text at (709) 725-3224, by phone at toll-free 1-888-753-3224 or local at (709) 753-3224/Ext. 223.
You may also contact the Chair of the Cochlear Implant (CI) Support Group, Noreen Brazil. Her email can be found below.