Whether you are recently experiencing changes in your hearing, or have experienced hearing difficulty for many years, why not take the opportunity to try a new piece of technology or learn something new?
- Has something changed in your life? Are certain listening situations now more difficult? A piece of equipment from our Hearing Assistive Technology Lending Program may help.
- Is hearing a challenge in your workplace? Try our Hearing in the Workplace resources.
- Having trouble explaining your hearing challenges to family and friends? Make an appointment to chat with our staff about communication.
- Build your skills. Speech (lip) reading can help improve understanding in noisy places. Find out more about our lipreading classes here.
- Attending post-secondary or going back to school? We’ve got resources for Hearing While Learning.
- Out and About? We’ve got a list of public spaces that are hearing accessible.