For Health Professionals
How Can The CHHA-NL Help?
Ask questions. Get Answers. Everyday we listen to your questions and provide answers about better hearing in Newfoundland and Labrador.
If you have questions about:
- your hearing or a family member’s hearing,
- hearing aids,
- technology for better hearing (such as telephone, personal or group listening, safety and alerting systems),
- financial assistance,
- working with hearing loss,
- hearing better in social situations,
- hearing better in public places,
- the effects of noise on your hearing,
- Meniere’s Disease
- and more
A hearing loss support specialist is here to help you. Services are complimentary and available throughout Newfoundland and Labrador.
How To Refer Patients and Clients
- Have a patient or client in Newfoundland and Labrador that you feel could benefit from the many services at the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador (CHHA-NL) such as the technology lending program?
- Looking to ask questions or get more information about hearing loss to support a patient or client?
- Want to connect families to the Association for services?
There are FIVE hearing accessible ways to get in touch with one of our hearing loss support specialists, including in-person (by appointment), by phone, e-mail, text message or via online video chat.
Connect Today To Ask Questions & Get Answers